4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Traveling by bicycle is not only an eco-friendly choice, it allows you to truly immerse yourself in your surroundings. Cycle through the city, exploring cultural aspects and history with a local guide along the way. Pass temples, ruins, and the McKean Rehabilitation Institute, and visit a small pottery factory. A snack at a local bakery is included.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Great choice for active travelers
- Local guide
- Refreshments and a snack along the way included
Saved to wishlist!
A half day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver from and to the starting point
Use of a well-maintained bicycle during the tour, complete with helmet
All taxes and service fees included
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description
Snacks, drinks and /or refreshments during the tour
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Compulsory Christmas, country-specific festival and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
Supplements for pick-up/drop-off of customers from resorts outside Chiang Mai city.
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Chiang Mai hotels. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated both on private basis as well as on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis. Joint tours are operated with an English-speaking guide only.
- Transfers are only operated within the downtown Chiang Mai areas and restricted to main hotels only. Regions outside the central business district such as Mae Rim, Hang Dong, Doi Saket, Mae Taeng and Chiang Mai International Airport are excluded and supplementary charges apply.
- We regret that are unable to provide pick-up and drop-off transfer services from and to apartment complexes, local guest houses or private apartments. We advise you kindly to head on your own arrangement to the nearest hotel inside the downtown Chiang Mai area.
- Customers booking this this leisurely bicycle tour may expect some light hills, unequal terrain and/or some bike carrying along the way.
- A minimal degree of fitness may be needed to enjoy this excursion to the fullest. It is highly recommendable to provide your height for proper bike size at time of the booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour requires minimum 2 persons and minimum age of 5
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- We recommend wearing light, comfortable cotton clothing and comfortable shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Colourful Chiang Mai seen from a bike?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Colourful Chiang Mai seen from a bike?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Colourful Chiang Mai seen from a bike?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Colourful Chiang Mai seen from a bike
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeEco ToursMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingChiang MaiNature and Wildlife - Northern ThailandEco Tours - Northern ThailandMountain Bike Tours - Northern ThailandHalf-day Tours - Northern ThailandNature and Wildlife - Chiang RaiEco Tours - Chiang RaiMountain Bike Tours - Chiang RaiHalf-day Tours - Chiang RaiNature and Wildlife - Luang PrabangEco Tours - Luang PrabangMountain Bike Tours - Luang PrabangHalf-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Grand Canyon Water ParkBaan Thong LuangBan Hmong Mae Sa Mai VillageMae Sa WaterfallChiang Mai Night BazaarWat Suan DokChiang Mai Zoo & AquariumSai Nam Phung Orchid FarmWiang Kum KamArt in ParadiseWarorot MarketWat ThatonChiang Dao CavesLamphunChiang Mai Night SafariAraksa Tea PlantationMae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)Wat Phra Singh WaramahawihanChiang Mai National MuseumLampang