- Doi Inthanon day trip from Chiang Mai with lunch
- Enjoy views of the highest mountain in Thailand from Doi Inthanon National Park
- Pass by rural sights like rice terraces and get a glimpse of ethnic culture at a Karen village
- Small-group tour limited to nine people provides a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Touring Center's Office Noted : if you are willing to meet us at the starting point, please do let us know 1 day prior to departure via Tel. +66 (0) 53 289 644 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infant rates (children under 2 years) apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of hotel pickups is approximately 30 minutes; exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Touring Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms