3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Once the sun sets, Chiang Mai takes on a completely different character. See the city magically illuminated on an evening tour that reveals two of Chiang Mai’s most-popular temples—Wat Umong and Wat Phra That Doi Suthep—at night. Visiting the temples at night means that you’ll benefit from cooler temperatures and less crowds.
- Explore Chiang Mai when temperatures are cooler and crowds are dispersed
- See two top temples when they're lit-up majestically
- Receive personalized attention in a small group limited to 13 travelers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off mean you don't have to navigate after dark
Saved to wishlist!
Travel accident insurance
Licensed English speaking guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free pick-up service is provided for guests staying in almost every
accommodation in ChiangMai City. There is a surcharge for outside-of-city
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY joinusthai
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during [Private tour] Amazing Night tour, Doi Suthep + Wat umong - Top Must visit!?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during [Private tour] Amazing Night tour, Doi Suthep + Wat umong - Top Must visit!?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during [Private tour] Amazing Night tour, Doi Suthep + Wat umong - Top Must visit!?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during [Private tour] Amazing Night tour, Doi Suthep + Wat umong - Top Must visit!?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
[Private tour] Amazing Night tour, Doi Suthep + Wat umong - Top Must visit!
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChiang MaiNight Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Northern ThailandHistorical Tours - Northern ThailandHalf-day Tours - Northern ThailandNight Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Chiang RaiHistorical Tours - Chiang RaiHalf-day Tours - Chiang RaiNight Tours - Luang PrabangBus Tours - Luang PrabangHistorical Tours - Luang PrabangHalf-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Wat ThatonWarorot MarketChiang Dao CavesArt in ParadiseChiang Mai Night BazaarSuan Bua Mae Sa Orchid FarmSaturday and Sunday Walking Street MarketWat Phra Singh WaramahawihanGrand Canyon Water ParkQueen Sirikit Botanic GardenElephant Parade HouseWat Chiang ManBaanchang Elephant ParkDoi Inthanon National ParkChiang Mai Night SafariBaan Thong LuangSai Nam Phung Orchid FarmHuay Tung Tao Lake (Huay Tueng Thao Reservoir)Wiang Kum KamElephant Nature Park