7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a panoramic view of Chiang Mai City from atop an ancient temple built in 1383 on this full-day, guided tour to one of the island’s most famous temples with tour of Bua Thong Waterfall included. Climb 306 steps to visit a shrine to Buddha before looking out at the city from the temple 3,500-ft (1067-meters) above sea-level. At “Sticky Waterfall” climb the falls tiered limestone layers and swim in its pools. Lunch and round-trip transport included.
- Visit an ancient temple built in 1383
- Take in views of Chiang Mai from 3,500-feet (1,066meters) above sea-level
- Climb, swim, and play at “Sticky Waterfall” Bua Thong Waterfall
- Lunch, guide, and transportation included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private tour is operated with just your party
Led by a local guide / driver
Flexibility to your itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
-08.00 AM. Pick Up at Your Hotel in Chiang Mai City area
Our Pick Up & Drop Off Conditions :
- Free pick up & drop off for hotel located in Chiang Mai city area.
- Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city
- If you unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can e- mail or call us upfront
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What should you bring on this trip?
- Personal medication.
- T- shirt, long sleeves shirt
- long pants, shorts.
- Walking shoes
- Swimming suit or swimming trunk.
- Insect spray
- Sun cream
- A camera
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pon Chiang Mai Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of Chiang Mai: Tour in a Day
7 to 8 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChiang MaiSkip-the-Line Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Northern ThailandNature and Wildlife - Northern ThailandAttractions & Museums - Northern ThailandFull-day Tours - Northern ThailandSkip-the-Line Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Chiang RaiNature and Wildlife - Chiang RaiAttractions & Museums - Chiang RaiFull-day Tours - Chiang RaiSkip-the-Line Tours - Luang PrabangBus Tours - Luang PrabangNature and Wildlife - Luang PrabangAttractions & Museums - Luang PrabangFull-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Ban Mae Kampong VillageChiang Mai Zoo & AquariumSuan Bua Mae Sa Orchid FarmChiang Mai Night BazaarAraksa Tea PlantationWat Phra Singh WaramahawihanSai Nam Phung Orchid FarmBaanchang Elephant ParkElephant Parade HouseMae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)Saturday and Sunday Walking Street MarketElephant Nature ParkDoi Inthanon National ParkChiang Dao CavesQueen Sirikit Botanic GardenBaan Thong LuangLampangWat ThatonThapae StadiumHuay Tung Tao Lake (Huay Tueng Thao Reservoir)