- Venture into the Chiang Mai mountains to Doi Suthep Pui National Park
- Visit the White Meo Hilltribe Village and see their humble way of life
- Visit the sacred temple of Wat Phra Thad Doi Suthep
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Friendly and informative guide
- Includes hotel pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Travel with your guide about 18 kilometers past the wat into Doi Suthep Pui National Park, where you’ll pay a visit to the White Meo Hilltribe and learn about their traditional way of life as you tour their village before returning through the scenic landscapes of northern Thailand’s hill country to your Chiang Mai hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities available
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Dress Code: Visitors must be properly dressed before being allowed entry to the temple. Men must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves - no sleeveless tops. If you're wearing sandals or flip-flops you must wear socks (in other words, no bare feet.) Women must be similarly modestly dressed. No see-through clothes, bare shoulders, etc. It is also recommended to avoid bright colors.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms