- Maximize your time with a busy full-day itinerary
- Cruise over the border to Laos in a long-tail boat
- Thai-style buffet lunch at a local restaurant
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Chiang Mai
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY NN Chiangmai Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "It looked out of place and really was not worth the effort." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews