1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Visit a family-run winery in Chianti to experience the traditional side of local winemaking. With an included tasting of several house wines, this tour of Montefioralle Winery goes from Chianti classic to sweet vin santo. In warm weather, you can sample the wine in a scenic outdoor spot with views of the vines and the surrounding historic village.
- Included wine tasting explores four Chianti wines
- Provided snacks are a great pairing for the tasting
- Visit the vineyards and the small winery
- Discover a less commercialized side of Chianti winemaking
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Via Case Sparse (Montefioralle), 40, 50022 Greve in Chianti FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Montefioralle Winery
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montefioralle Winery - Tour and Wine Tasting in Chianti?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Montefioralle Winery - Tour and Wine Tasting in Chianti?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Montefioralle Winery - Tour and Wine Tasting in Chianti?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montefioralle Winery - Tour and Wine Tasting in Chianti?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 205029P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeChiantiFood Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - FlorenceWine Tastings - FlorenceFood Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoCategory