- Explore the area close to Narita International Airport—Chiba Prefecture
- Save research time—get a guide’s Chiba shortlist, such as Chiba Castle
- A private tour means direct access to your guide for questions
- Learn about the area as you explore through informative guide commentary
Departure & Return
Tour departs from In front of the tourist information center (at the bottom of the escalator outside the East Exit) at the JR line, Chiba Station. Your guide will be holding a sign of the otomo guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please come in comfortable clothing, as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- The tour begins and ends in different locations. If you would like to change the location of where the tour ends, please consult with your tour guide.
- We have not included any particular lunch/dinner places in this tour, but you are welcome to stop for a break and eat whenever and wherever you like.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 500)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour - Shrines, Castles and other Historical Landmarks in Chiba.