Explore our promoted experiences
- This boat tour is perfect for first-time or time-pressed Chicago visitors
- Discover the city’s key architectural highlights, all in one tour
- Enjoy one-of-a-kind views from the water’s edge
- Learn about the city’s history and architecture from the live commentary
Departure & Return
The Dock is located on the Chicago Riverwalk, in between the Clark and Lasalle Street Bridges, on the south bank of the Chicago River.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive 15 - 30 minutes prior to your tour time.
- Most travelers can participate
- Contact tour operator for wheelchair & ADA access
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wendella Boats
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Lastly, you can’t take alcohol off the boat so keep that in mind when buying drinks." See review