- Take a walking ethnic food tour in Chicago’s North Side
- Enjoy a variety of tastings at local eateries
- Stop at some of the city’s most popular locations
- Learn about the local history, culture and architecture
- Small group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
What To Expect
During the 1.5-mile walk through two National Historic Landmark neighborhoods — Argyle and Andersonville — sample foods like Vietnamese banh mi sandwiches and iced coffee; Swedish meatballs and pancakes with lingonberry sauce; Swedish glögg (must be 21 or over); Scandanavian coffeecakes and cookies; and Mexican tres leches cake. Also, enjoy a Middle Eastern spice tasting with freshly made hummus and a pita, plus a private olive oil and balsamic vinegar tasting.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chicago Foodways Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Offbeat Chicago Food Tour: Go Deeper Than Deep Dish.