- Chicago crime tour by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Explore Chicago’s most storied crime-related areas in the Gold Coast, Lincoln Park, Old Town, the Loop and Magnificent Mile
- Hear stories about Chicago’s most notorious criminals and mobsters including Al Capone and John Dillinger
- Witness the sites of history’s most infamous crime scenes including the St Valentine’s Day Massacre
- Hop off to explore some places by foot with your guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Bus pickup OUTSIDE 163 E. Pearson (SE side of Pearson St and Michigan Ave). Report 10 minutes early for check-in. Bus departs on time. Look for the tour guide at the bus.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your mafia tour highlights Chicago’s most notorious crime scenes, including the courthouse where some of the most famed mob cases were tried, and the site of the grisly 1929 St. Valentine’s Day Massacre. Other notorious mob haunts you do a drive-by on are the Biograph Theater and Holy Name Cathedral. (Along the way, you can hop out of your ride for pictures.) When it's all over, you'll get a ride back to the Near North Side to end the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Masks are required inside and on the bus. Please bring your own.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to actual tour departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required in the Special Requirements field. Bus is able to hold collapsible wheelchairs but it is NOT equipped with an electronic lift.
- Eating or drinking is not allowed on the bus.
- Please do not attend the tour if you are sick or have been with someone who is sick.
- Guests 5 years of age and older are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 39 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chicago Crime Tours and Experiences LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "Don’t sit in the back row of the bus if it’s hot." See review