Explore our promoted experiences
- Personalized attention on small-group tour for just 12 people or fewer
- Get to know River North intimately on a walking tour
- Food tastings: Italian beef, deep-dish pizza, Chicago-style hot dog
- Enough tastings to add up to a satisfying meal
Departure & Return
Holy Name Cathedral (outside the front entrance), 735 N. State St., Chicago, IL 60654
A central location in the River North neighborhood near the Chicago Brown Line “L” Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- As of Friday, October 15th, 2021: All guests will be required to show proof of vaccination or negative Covid-19 test result no older than 72h, in order to join this tour. As this tour involves indoor dining, this measure was implemented for the health and safety of our guests, our staff, and the restaurant's staff.
- In the event of road or attraction closures, your guide will do their best to work around the obstacles or take your tour to alternate locations.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge.
- We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms