- Chicago Segway art and architecture tour
- Save your feet from a full day of walking and see Chicago's sites by Segway
- Glide along the lakefront soaking in views of the spectacular skyline
- Pass by Buckingham Fountain, Lincoln Statue, and the Museum Campus
Departure & Return
At the corner of Monroe Street and Columbus Drive near Millennium Park. We suggest parking in the Millennium Park Parking Garage. Once past the entrance gates, turn left toward Monroe Street. Proceed down to level 2. Park near 2W and follow the signs through the breezeway to our Lakeside office.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once you're comfortable with the controls and basic maneuvers, zoom off through Grant Park to see the Lincoln Statue and Buckingham Fountain. Learn about the architects that founded and defined the distinct Chicago School of Design such as van der Rohe, Wright, Burnham, and Sullivan.
Ride through one of Chicago's Millennium Park, 24.5 acres (10 hectares) of parkland that is home to works from many famous artists, designers, and architects along the Lake Michigan waterfront. Pass the Art Institute of Chicago and the Water Tower on the iconic Magnificent Mile. View structures like the Pritzker Pavilion, the Bean, and the Crown Fountain.
Your tour ends up back at its starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants are required to wear protective helmets at all times and sign waiver and release forms prior to departure
- During the summer bring your sunglasses and sunscreen. And bring your camera for great photos!
- All riders be at least 12 years of age
- Minimum weight requirement is 100 lbs (45 kg) and maximum recommended weight limit is 260 lbs (113 kg)
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 2-Hour History of Chicago Architecture and Art Segway Tour.