Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a 3-hour dinner cruise along the Chicago River aboard the Odyssey
- See Chicago landmarks such as the Tribune Tower and Willis Tower
- Enjoy a delicious 3-course meal with unlimited coffee, hot tea, and water
- Set the mood for the journey with onboard DJ entertainment
Departure & Return
Parking: City Cruises does not own or operate any parking lots in the area. Local parking is available at 219/225 E. North Water Street, on the LOWER level for Odyssey Chicago River.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- Surf and turf menu upgrade is an additional cost and may be paid direct to operator on day of departure
- View the spectacular 30-minute pyro-musical program fireworks display with the world famous Chicago Skyline as a backdrop for your unforgettable evening.
- Firework Schedule from Memorial Day - Labor Day
- Odyssey can be your opportunity to dress up. For women, cocktail wear, a dress, or dressy-casual attire is appropriate. For men, collared shirts and dress pants are recommended. Dressier jeans are acceptable. However, casual jeans, t-shirts, athletic shoes, or flip flops are discouraged.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Experiences
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours