Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- This one-of-a-kind donut tour is perfect for visitors with a sweet tooth
- Visit four top Chicago bakeries, and enjoy different donuts at each
- Explore the West Loop and Restaurant Row, popular among Chicago foodies
- Learn more about the city’s cultural and culinary traditions from your guide
Departure & Return
A Taste of the Philippines is a very cute restaurant and donut shop in the French Market (131 N Clinton St, Chicago, IL 60661). When you arrive, please enter the French Market and meet us at Taste of the Philippines.
Bombobar is an amazing restaurant / donut shop that has absolutely fantastic donuts called bombos. Each one has a unique filling that you'll get to inject yourself. It's one of the highlights of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for guests who cannot walk and stand for 2 hours at a time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Underground Donut Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands