12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation in passenger vehicle with air conditioning
Entrance to the archaeological zone and the former San Bernardino convent of Siena
Archaeological guide in your language, certified according to the regulations of the secretary of tourism
Water and soft drinks
Buffet lunch in an exclusive restaurant
Swim in the sacred crystal clear waters of Cenote Hubiku
Drinks in the restaurant
Tips for the driver and the guide (according to the service)
Departure & Return
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Ujajil Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chichen Itza Exclusive?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Chichen Itza Exclusive?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chichen Itza Exclusive?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 161817P3
Compare Similar Experiences
Chichen Itza Exclusive
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingChichen ItzaHop on Hop Off - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCategory