12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance to Cenote Maya, time to swim
Purification with Chaman Maya (time to buy)
Entrance ticket to the Chichen Itza Ruins
Guide during the tour
Panoramic tour in the Center of Valladolid, Yucatán
Drinks during transportation and during lunch
Life jacket in the Cenote
Departure & Return
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We recommend you bring cash, to buy souvenirs and personal expenses
- Avoid packages or heavy backpacks
- Bring Biodegradable Blocker (Chichen Itzá), Towel and Swimsuit (Cenote)
- Sunglasses and hat / cap
- Wear tennis shoes or sandals with tie up for your tour in Chichen Itza
- The transport unit has Air Conditioning, consider bringing a light sweater or something to cover during the journey
- Your camera is important (the use of tripods or drones is not allowed)
- It is considered Children of 4-9 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Vive Cancun Tours & Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chichen Itza, Cenote and Buffet Food Tour from Cancun, Tax Included?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Chichen Itza, Cenote and Buffet Food Tour from Cancun, Tax Included?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chichen Itza, Cenote and Buffet Food Tour from Cancun, Tax Included?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chichen Itza, Cenote and Buffet Food Tour from Cancun, Tax Included?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 59455P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursArchaeology ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingChichen ItzaHop on Hop Off - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHop on Hop Off - ValladolidBus Tours - ValladolidArchaeology Tours - ValladolidHop on Hop Off - MeridaBus Tours - MeridaArchaeology Tours - MeridaCategory