8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Make the most of your time in the Yucatán with a small-group full-day tour from Merida that includes visits to Chichén Itzá, a cenote, and the colonial city of Valladolid. Explore the magnificent ruins of Chichen Itza, one of Mexico’s most celebrated Mayan archeological sites. Then, take a refreshing dip at a cenote and have lunch, before continuing to Valladolid for a look around the picturesque city.
- Hear live commentary from your guide
- Includes buffet lunch and all transportation
- Cover three top attractions in one day
- Choice of small-group tour limited to 15 people or private tour upgrade
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointChichen Itza Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Paradise Adventours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 102635P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingChichen ItzaSkip-the-Line Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanAttractions & Museums - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSkip-the-Line Tours - ValladolidAttractions & Museums - ValladolidSkip-the-Line Tours - MeridaAttractions & Museums - MeridaCategory