- Sunrise access to Chichen Itza
- See and photograph the site without noisy crowds
- Access to pool, gardens, and hospitality suite at Mayaland Hotel
- Hire a guide on-site or explore on your own
Departure & Return
Please present your booking information at the time of the tour at The Mayaland Hotel & Bungalows adjacent to the archaeological site in exchange for entrance tickets before 5:45am (summer)/ 5:30am (winter).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At leat 2 pax
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Bring hat or cap, sunblock lotion, cash for souvenirs and personal expenses.
- You can hire an official guide to make a tour to the site. If you require this service please confirm it 24 hours before take the tour.
- Please present your booking information at the time of the tour at The Mayaland Hotel & Bungalows adjacent to the archaeological site in exchange for entrance tickets before 5:45am (summer)/ 5:30am (winter).
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mayaland Adventures
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands