2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Gain entrance to the archaeological site of Chichen Itza before the crowds arrive with this sunrise access ticket. Skip the lines and crowded scene once the tourist buses arrive, and instead get the best photos and views of Chichen Itza during the peaceful sunrise time.You'll also have access to swank amenities at the hotel after the tour.
- Sunrise access to Chichen Itza
- See and photograph the site without noisy crowds
- Access to pool, gardens, and hospitality suite at Mayaland Hotel
- Hire a guide on-site or explore on your own
Saved to wishlist!
Chichén Itzá Early Sunrise Access Ticket (6:00 am)
Free access to Mayaland Hotel & Bungalows facilities: private entrance to the archaeological site.
Free Access to Gray Line Hospitality Suite
Bilingual Certified Guide
Meals and beverages.
Souvenirs and personal expenses
Departure & Return
Km.120 Chichén Itzá Highway Merida Cancun, 97751 Chichén Itzá, Yuc., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At leat 2 pax
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Bring hat or cap, sunblock lotion, cash for souvenirs and personal expenses.
- You can hire an official guide to make a tour to the site. If you require this service please confirm it 24 hours before take the tour.
- Please present your booking information at the time of the tour at The Mayaland Hotel & Bungalows adjacent to the archaeological site in exchange for entrance tickets before 5:45am (summer)/ 5:30am (winter).
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mayaland Adventures
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Early Access to Chichén Itzá Ticket & Guide?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Early Access to Chichén Itzá Ticket & Guide?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Early Access to Chichén Itzá Ticket & Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Early Access to Chichén Itzá Ticket & Guide?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingChichen ItzaArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCategory