- 3-day tour from Chiclayo to Trujillo
- Immerse yourself in the archeological wonders of northern Peru
- Explore ancient ruins like Huaca Rajada, the Temple of the Moon and the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Chan Chan
- Learn about the history and culture of the Moche, Sicán and Chimú civilizations from a knowledgeable guide
- See large collections of excavated artifacts at the Lord of Sipán Royal Tombs Museum and Sicán National Museum
- Visit the fishing village of Huanchaco
- Choose from four levels of accommodation to suit your budget
Departure & Return
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that if your flight arrives in Chiclayo later than 8:30am, you will miss the morning excursion
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Pacifico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff