- 4-hour tour from Chiclayo to two Sicán attractions
- Visit a Sicán archeological site in Pómac Forest Historical Sanctuary
- Learn about the 1978 and 1992 excavations of the site, on the grounds of the Batan Grande sugar plantation
- Tour the Sicán National Museum to see a replica of the Sican tomb and the artifacts found inside
- Admire textiles, funeral masks, weapons, armor, elaborate jewelry and more
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tour departs from most centrally located Chiclayo hotels Please Note: This service doesn't include pick up in private residencies, example; Airbnb
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIPAC - Viajes Pacifico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.