- Private tour from Chiclayo to the Brüning National Archeological Museum in Lambayeque
- Explore the museum with a private guide who will provide a personalized experience for you and your group
- Learn about the Moche, Chimu and other ancient civilizations that once inhabited northern Peru
- See more than 1,500 artifacts including ceramics, jewelry, stone, ceremonial objects and art
- Be wowed by the Gold Room, where gold vases, masks and other objects are on display
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Selected hotels in chiclayo center
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Viajes Pacifico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff