- Troll for largemouth bass on Lake Tarpon, outside Tampa
- All necessary equipment and tackle are included
- Choose a half- or full-day trip to suit your schedule
- A private boat means a personalized experience
Departure & Return
The meeting location is in John Chesnut Senior Park, enter the entrance. Drive straight in and follow the road signs labeled boat ramp. The boat ramp is located left of the main entrance. The local captain will meet you and assist you with directions and parking.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bass Online Fishing Trips
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff