3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in the vampire-related folklore of Transylvania on this 3-day tour from Cluj Napoca. With a guide in the lead, you'll be sure not to miss a thing while visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Sighisoara and Biertan, as well as Bran Castle, the Turda Mines, and other area landmarks. You'll also see art made only with spider webs, indulge in a vampire dinner, and witness the live reenactment of the Ritual of Killing of the Living Dead.
- Two nights of accommodations included
- All activities and entrance fees included per itinerary
- Learn about the vampiric and other history of Transylvania through guided commentary
- All transportation provided so you can focus on the scenery
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation : 1 night in a 4* hotel and 1 night in a 3* hotel
Event: The Ritual of Killing of the Living Dead. *Only for a group of minimum 4 persons.
Not included: plane ticket, airport fees, photo & video tax and other not mentioned
Departure & Return
Hotel Transilvania , Strada Regele Ferdinand 20, Cluj-Napoca 400110, RomaniaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Transylvania Live Expert in Transylvania
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Vampire in Transylvania Departing from Cluj Napoca Including The Ritual of Killing of a Living Dead?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Vampire in Transylvania Departing from Cluj Napoca Including The Ritual of Killing of a Living Dead?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Vampire in Transylvania Departing from Cluj Napoca Including The Ritual of Killing of a Living Dead?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Vampire in Transylvania Departing from Cluj Napoca Including The Ritual of Killing of a Living Dead
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingCluj-NapocaMulti-day Tours - TransylvaniaMulti-day Tours - SighisoaraMulti-day Tours - SibiuCategory