14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Learn the real-life story behind the legend of Dracula on this two-for-one guided tour, which covers Bran Castle and Sighisoara. Follow in the footsteps of Vlad Dracul, a Walachian leader better known as Vlad the Impaler, through the UNESCO-listed medieval landmarks. Tours include a complimentary shot of Romanian brandy, plus private transportation from Cluj Napoca.
- A Vlad the Impaler tour of the real-life Dracula: Bran Castle and Sighisoara
- Travel comfortably between locations in private transportation, with door-to-door pickup
- Cover hundreds of years of history, and unpack the Dracula myth where it first began
- Visit some of Romania’s best-preserved and most enchanting medieval Saxon centers
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
As soon as we receive the booking we will write to you the pickup information.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY George Turism Local Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It's an all day tour from about 8 in the morning until 10 at night." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesCluj-NapocaAttractions & Museums - TransylvaniaAttractions & Museums - SighisoaraAttractions & Museums - SibiuCategory