- Half-day cruise of Wineglass Bay from Coles Bay
- Experience the glorious landscapes of Tasmania’s Freycinet Peninsula
- Spot native wildlife and enjoy spectacular ocean views
- Tuck into a packed lunch of fresh, seasonal foods on-board (if option selected)
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants FOC, no seat provided
- Infant meals not included (please bring a snack or some lunch along for them)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wineglass Bay Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Wineglass Bay Cruise from Coles Bay.
- "It was rough heading into the Tasman but worth it we saw a huge pod of dolphins on the way back that swam with the boat." See review