- Slots into any schedule: tour times available from early morning to evening
- Free parking is available at Muirs Beach meeting point if you’re driving
- Take a break from paddling halfway through the tour with refreshments provided
- Make check-in easy: just download your mobile ticket to your phone
Departure & Return
On arrival in Coles Bay please turn right onto THE ESPLANDE. Continue for 500 metres. Muirs Beach car-park is on the right opposite Iluka Tavern. There is free parking and public toilets available.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Freycinet Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.