2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coating of marshmallows, pralines and orangettes
1h30 audio-guided tour of the museum
45-minute chocolate workshop
Departure & Return
12 Pl. de la Cathédrale, 68000 Colmar, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- From 6 years old. Under 8 years old, the child must be accompanied (the accompanying person is paying).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Choco-Story COLMAR
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Colmar: Chocolate creation workshop at Choco-Story?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Colmar: Chocolate creation workshop at Choco-Story?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Colmar: Chocolate creation workshop at Choco-Story
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 day 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fun & GamesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingColmarFun & Games - AlsaceCooking Classes - AlsaceCategory