- Magnificent photo opportunities along the Alsace Wine Route
- Sample Alsace wines such as Gewurztraminer, pinot gris, and pinot blanc
- Comfortable round-trip transport from Colmar by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 8 people per minivan
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alsace Original Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Alsace 4 Wonders Small-Group Day Trip from Colmar.