Departure & Return
OUR MEETING POINT: KÖLNER DOM, AM PETRUSBRUNNEN (op Kölsch "The Drüje Pitter"): Right next to "Dom-Shop" on the "Pope's Terrace", southern aisle of the cathedral (Address: DOMKLOSTER 4, 50667 KÖLN)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY SDS Stadtführungen
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Cologne City Tour Experience cathedral city on the Rhine.