Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Enjoy a private walking tour of Berlin's non-touristy Kreuzkölln and Kreuzberg areas
- Marvel at some of Berlin's uniquely-decorated subway stations
- Visit one of the city's oldest mosques and a historic synagogue
- Sample some Thai-food treats at the 'Thai Park' (Thursdays through Sundays)
- Private guide for more personalized experience and service
Departure & Return
Meet your host at Altstadttheater im Söckchen outside the main entrance
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Marvel at the glamour of some of Berlin’s beautifully-decorated subway stations before experiencing one of the German capital’s oldest mosques. If your trip takes place between Thursday and Sunday you’ll also get to visit the famous “Thai Park,” a collection of Thai-food vendors that all sell tasty Southeast Asian snacks in a Berlin green space.
Continue the adventure by exploring a World War II-era bunker, seeing Admiral’s Bridge, and stopping by a historic synagogue. Those taking the trip on Tuesdays and Fridays have the option of also visiting a thriving Turkish market. If time allows, guests can also enjoy a lunch stop (own expense) at a 19th-century bakery known for its antique oven. At the end of the experience you’ll return to your original starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Withlocals Highlights & Hidden Gems: Best of Cologne Tour with a Local.