- Private sightseeing tour of Cologne by minivan
- Explore Cologne with a private guide and enjoy personalized commentary
- Visit Cologne Cathedral after learning about its history and architecture
- See the sights of Cologne Old Town including Great St Martin Church and the Jewish mikveh
- Soak up the hustle and bustle of squares such as Roncalliplatz and Alter Markt
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private tour that can be customized to your preferences
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour centrally located Cologne hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The first stop is a landmark Gothic masterpiece, the incredible Cologne Cathedral, Germany’s most-visited site and one of its most striking Gothic monuments. This Roman Catholic cathedral is the seat of the Archbishop of Cologne and an UNESCO World Heritage Center.
After exploring this magnificent place of worship, continue on to Cologne’s Old Town. Walk by the busy breweries, pubs and restaurants and admire the Renaissance architecture and rustic, narrow alleyways lined with traditional old houses. Visit the bustling squares of Roncalliplatz, Alter Markt and Heumarkt.
See Cologne City Hall, famous for its loggia, which is often used as an example of one of the most typical buildings of the Renaissance era. Pose for photos outside the Romanesque Catholic Great St. Martin Church and see the intriguing Dionysus mosaic on a brief visit to the Romano-Germanic Museum, an archaeological museum with a large collection of Roman artifacts.
Along the way, learn about Cologne’s history and culture, including its Jewish heritage with a stop at the historical mikvah, or Jewish ritual bath. It’s considered one of the most important Jewish sites in Cologne.
This private tour is a customized experience, so be sure to include any specific requests for desired attractions to the guide at any time.
The tour concludes with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The 2-hour tour duration means that your driver-guide is available for a maximum of two hours, including any time waited while you are making your way to the pickup point
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Romantic Road - Touring Tours and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Cologne City Highlights.