5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Airport pick up and drop off
4 Nights Hotel Accommodation
Bottle water 1l per person per day
WiFi on board
Restroom on board
Entrances fees to this sides
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up travels from any Hotel in Negombo
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Classic Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 05 Days Glimpse Of Sri Lanka?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 05 Days Glimpse Of Sri Lanka?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 05 Days Glimpse Of Sri Lanka?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 05 Days Glimpse Of Sri Lanka?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
05 Days Glimpse Of Sri Lanka
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColomboBus Tours - NegomboNature and Wildlife - NegomboSafaris - NegomboMulti-day Tours - NegomboHistorical Tours - NegomboBus Tours - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - KalutaraSafaris - KalutaraMulti-day Tours - KalutaraHistorical Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - BentotaNature and Wildlife - BentotaSafaris - BentotaMulti-day Tours - BentotaHistorical Tours - BentotaCategory