7 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
5 nights’ accommodation on half board basis as per the itinerary.
Pick up and drop off from Colombo, Negombo, Mount Lavinia and airport.
Transportation by an Air-conditioned vehicle
Cost of Lagoon tour in Kalpitiya
Cost of nature trekking, village trekking and hiking
Service of an English-Speaking chauffeur guide
All Government Taxes
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from centrally located hotels in Colombo & Negombo.
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Colombo Harbour, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pickup is available from most of the centrally located hotels in Colombo, Negombo, Mount Lavinia.
- Airport pick up will be arranged based on your flight details.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beyond Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7-Day Amazing Sri Lanka Hideouts?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 7-Day Amazing Sri Lanka Hideouts?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 7-Day Amazing Sri Lanka Hideouts?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7-Day Amazing Sri Lanka Hideouts?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColomboBus Tours - NegomboNature and Wildlife - NegomboMulti-day Tours - NegomboEco Tours - NegomboBus Tours - BentotaNature and Wildlife - BentotaMulti-day Tours - BentotaEco Tours - BentotaBus Tours - HikkaduwaNature and Wildlife - HikkaduwaMulti-day Tours - HikkaduwaEco Tours - HikkaduwaCategory