2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
We provide the all equipment travellers need
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up our travellers from anywhere convenience for them. clients can contact us before the tour for coordinate
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Gluten free and Vegetarian Foods available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Real Lanka Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Be a Sri Lankan Cultivator for 02 Days in a Village?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Be a Sri Lankan Cultivator for 02 Days in a Village?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Be a Sri Lankan Cultivator for 02 Days in a Village?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Be a Sri Lankan Cultivator for 02 Days in a Village?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursTuk Tuk Tours Water ToursWalking ToursCoffee & Tea ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColomboBus Tours - NegomboHiking - NegomboOvernight Tours - NegomboMulti-day Tours - NegomboTuk Tuk Tours - NegomboWater Tours - NegomboWalking Tours - NegomboCoffee & Tea Tours - NegomboBus Tours - BentotaHiking - BentotaOvernight Tours - BentotaMulti-day Tours - BentotaTuk Tuk Tours - BentotaWater Tours - BentotaWalking Tours - BentotaCoffee & Tea Tours - BentotaBus Tours - HikkaduwaHiking - HikkaduwaOvernight Tours - HikkaduwaMulti-day Tours - HikkaduwaTuk Tuk Tours - HikkaduwaWater Tours - HikkaduwaWalking Tours - HikkaduwaCoffee & Tea Tours - HikkaduwaCategory