Are you interested in?
23 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
165 Tours & Activities
Food Lover’s Guide to Colombo
0 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Be immersed in Sri Lankan culture with a private cooking class in the home of a Colombo resident. Pick up new skills as you learn traditional recipes from your host, who can cater to vegan or vegetarian diets too, then gain intimate insight into Sri Lankan life as you sit down to dine together. Benefit from a choice of afternoon or evening experiences to suit your schedule.
- Pick up new recipes and skills to take home at a cooking class
- Enjoy an authentic cultural experience in the home of a local
- Necessary ingredients and a sit-down lunch are included in the price
- Choose a lunch- or dinner-time class to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Rice, Dhal, Fish, Gotukola, Coconut sambol, Beans, watalappam
Traditional Sri Lankan Meal
Extra dishes need to pay extra based on the dish (Jack fruit, Egg plant, Chicken, vegetarian, vegan)
Market visit with extra charge (LKR 2000 per head)
Departure & Return
Departure PointNo 46, Main Street, Sri Lanka
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- It is modern kitchen and space allowed to conduct group classes upto 30 people
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dunee's Kitchen
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best Authentic Sri Lankan Cooking Class?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Best Authentic Sri Lankan Cooking Class?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Best Authentic Sri Lankan Cooking Class?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 136933P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeColomboCooking Classes - NegomboCooking Classes - KalutaraCooking Classes - BentotaCategory