Are you interested in?
307 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2109 Tours & Activities
1903 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Immerse in Colombo’s multicultural past and present on this private half-day tour that’s tailor-made for history buffs. Discover sights from the British and Dutch colonial periods, such as historic Wolvendaal Church and the Old Parliament Building, explore cultural landmarks such as Ayurvedic stores and Buddhist temples, and shop for souvenirs in the open-air markets of Pettah. Please note: Tour excludes entrance fees and guiding.
- Check off historic and contemporary highlights of Colombo in just half a day
- See Wolvendaal Church, Galle Face, Pettah Market, and more
- Experience the city in style: just you, your group, and your driver
- Enjoy private transfers to and from the Colombo locations of your choice
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick-up and drop-off by an air-conditioned vehicle.
Herbal tea with suffron cake.
Lunch or any other meals and drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Any location in Colombo city
Return point: Any location in Colombo city
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Guides are also available in english german for additional cost.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A formal Dress code is required both men and women when entered in to Temples and National Museum. Your knees and shoulders must be fully covered by the dress. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY vishwa colombo tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 86683P9