8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore our promoted experiences
Get out of the city and visit the seaside town of Bentota on this full-day tour from Colombo. Depart from your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle and head to the green fields of the Bentota countryside. Linger at a Buddhist temple and a cinnamon garden before embarking on a Madhu Ganga boat ride. Explore the house and grounds of Lunuganga and pause at Kothduwa Temple.
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Colombo hotel
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Go on a Madhu Ganga boat ride
- Visit the grounds of Lunuganga and admire the architecture
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Entrance fees (Lunuganga Garden, Madhu Ganga Boat ride)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Excursion to Bentota from Colombo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Excursion to Bentota from Colombo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Excursion to Bentota from Colombo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Excursion to Bentota from Colombo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P176
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColomboBus Tours - NegomboCity Tours - NegomboNature and Wildlife - NegomboBus Tours - KalutaraCity Tours - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - KalutaraBus Tours - BentotaCity Tours - BentotaNature and Wildlife - BentotaCategory