- Experience Colombo’s sights and snacks on a small-group food walking tour
- Learn and taste more with a guide to point out the sights and foods to try
- See the Red Mosque and more, and try snacks such as hopper and vadai patties
- Limited to 12 for a more personal, true take on the city and its food
Departure & Return
Sir Henry Steel Olcott statue, located in front of Colombo Fort Railway Station (Colombo 01)
Galle Face Hotel, Colombo 03, located at the south end of Galle Face Green
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Please wear light, but modest clothing.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- As the Delta variant of COVID-19 has proven to be highly transmissible and poses significant increased safety risk, effective September 1, 2021, travellers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - Sri Lanka
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Colombo Walking Food Tour.