6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get out of the city and explore Negombo Lagoon on a private tour. Set out from your Colombo hotel in an air-conditioned car or van with a private driver and head to the Negombo fish market. Set out on a boat tour of the Negombo Lagoon and enjoy refreshments onboard. Enjoy a fresh seafood lunch. Go on a driving tour of historical sights in Negombo and stroll on the beach.
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle with a driver
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Colombo hotel
- Go on a boat ride on Negombo Lagoon
- Enjoy a seafood lunch
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Chauffeur
Set Sea food lunch
Mangrove Island Boat ride
Taste of Sri Lankan King Coconut
Mineral water bottle
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels within city center)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fishing Village & Mangrove Tour Experince at Negombo (Starting from Colombo)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Fishing Village & Mangrove Tour Experince at Negombo (Starting from Colombo)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fishing Village & Mangrove Tour Experince at Negombo (Starting from Colombo)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fishing Village & Mangrove Tour Experince at Negombo (Starting from Colombo)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Fishing Village & Mangrove Tour Experince at Negombo (Starting from Colombo)
6 to 8 hours
2 hours 20 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeMarketsCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesColomboFood Tours - NegomboUnique Experiences - NegomboBus Tours - NegomboCity Tours - NegomboNature and Wildlife - NegomboMarkets - NegomboFood Tours - KalutaraUnique Experiences - KalutaraBus Tours - KalutaraCity Tours - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - KalutaraMarkets - KalutaraFood Tours - BentotaUnique Experiences - BentotaBus Tours - BentotaCity Tours - BentotaNature and Wildlife - BentotaMarkets - BentotaCategory