12 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver Cum Guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by Air Conditioned vehicle
Complimentary WiFi Excess During the Travel (Subjected To Availability)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Entrance Fees SIgiriya USD 30 & Cave Temple USD 10
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended for this tour.
- All visitors to Buddhist and Hindu temples are expected to remove footwear and hats. Also shoulders and knees should be covered
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Mandatory to complete 14 days of quarantine for unvaccinated passengers before starting the tour.
- Vaccinated passengers should stay in Level 1 hotel once arrived in Sri Lanka and obtain negative PCR report, in order to start the tour. (14 Days of quarantine is not required).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Apple vacations pvt Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Tour to Sigiriya and Dambulla from Colombo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Tour to Sigiriya and Dambulla from Colombo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Tour to Sigiriya and Dambulla from Colombo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Tour to Sigiriya and Dambulla from Colombo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Tour to Sigiriya and Dambulla from Colombo
12 to 13 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
13 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingColomboBus Tours - NegomboArchaeology Tours - NegomboFull-day Tours - NegomboBus Tours - KalutaraArchaeology Tours - KalutaraFull-day Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - BentotaArchaeology Tours - BentotaFull-day Tours - BentotaCategory