Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover UNESCO-protected Kandy on a private customizable tour from Colombo
- Leave route-finding to a driver-guide and hear narration on the sights
- Choose from select sights, from the Temple of the Tooth to viewpoints and gardens
- Private air-conditioned return transport, lunch, and entrance fees included
Departure & Return
We will pick you up any hotel or accommodations and point in colombo
We pick you up from Any hotel or any location around Negombo
We pick you up from Any hotel or any location around Bentota
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is formal
- Dress code is smart casual
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ceylenese
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms