Are you interested in?
635 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 2 Days in Colombo
15 Tours & Activities
140 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
See Colombo’s sights without negotiating public buses or cabs, and with afternoon tea as a final flourish, on this private tour. Cruise easily around the sights by air-conditioned car, visit the Seema Malakaya temple and other landmarks, and explore bustling streets, gardens, and craft emporiums, all as your guide shares insight into Colombo’s culture and history. Your tour is capped by a hotel high tea and convenient return hotel transfers.
- Experience Colombo’s highlights and afternoon tea on a private city tour
- Explore with ease by private air-conditioned car, with a guide for background
- See Beira Lake, browse markets, and savor high tea at the Taj Samudra hotel
- Nice extras: entry fees and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
English Speaking Driver
Coffee and/or Tea
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
# Please be at lobby / meeting point 10 minutes before.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- The duration of transfers are approximate.
- The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Please note high tea timing 1500hrs-1800hrs
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OTN WORLD PVT LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Colombo City Tour With High Tea In Taj Samudra Hotel?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Colombo City Tour With High Tea In Taj Samudra Hotel?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Colombo City Tour With High Tea In Taj Samudra Hotel?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Colombo City Tour With High Tea In Taj Samudra Hotel?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 63959P34
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColomboBus Tours - NegomboCity Tours - NegomboHalf-day Tours - NegomboBus Tours - KalutaraCity Tours - KalutaraHalf-day Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - BentotaCity Tours - BentotaHalf-day Tours - BentotaCategory