4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Sightseeing in Colombo can be stressful if you’re using cabs or the often-crowded buses. Check out the city’s attractions in one smooth, easy trip on this private tour, with a guide to fill you in on the sights. Traveling by private air-conditioned vehicle, visit Seema Malaka, the Dutch Hospital Shopping Precinct, and more; and tailor the duration and itinerary to suit your personal wishes. Central hotel pickup and drop-off are included for convenience.
- Hassle-free way to see Colombo’s sights, with private vehicle and guide
- Save time and stress: enables you to avoid buses, cabs and getting lost
- See Seema Malaka, the Dutch Hospital Shopping Precinct, and Independence Square
- Flexible itinerary and hotel transfers included; National Museum entry is extra
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels within colombo city only)
English Speaking Driver
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- The duration of transfers are approximate.
- the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Colombo City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Colombo City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Colombo City Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Colombo City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P60
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColomboBus Tours - NegomboCity Tours - NegomboBus Tours - KalutaraCity Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - BentotaCity Tours - BentotaCategory