5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
This is the ideal choice for first-time visitors looking to cover Colombo’s main attractions in under a day. Save time planning an itinerary and bartering with cabs; and relax as a driver-guide and private air-conditioned vehicle take you around the signature sights. Admire the Independence Memorial Hall and Beira Lake Seema Malakaya Temple; see worshippers at the Gangaramaya Temple, and learn about Colombo’s history and culture from your guide’s commentary.
- Round up Colombo’s top sights with ease on a private half-day city tour
- Explore without having to rely on cabs and with background from a guide
- Visit Colombo National Museum, Beira Lake, Buddhist temples, and more
- Relax with private transport and hotel and port pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mam Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half-Day Colombo City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half-Day Colombo City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Half-Day Colombo City Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Half-Day Colombo City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 106049P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColomboShore Excursions - NegomboBus Tours - NegomboCity Tours - NegomboPorts of Call Tours - NegomboHalf-day Tours - NegomboShore Excursions - KalutaraBus Tours - KalutaraCity Tours - KalutaraPorts of Call Tours - KalutaraHalf-day Tours - KalutaraShore Excursions - BentotaBus Tours - BentotaCity Tours - BentotaPorts of Call Tours - BentotaHalf-day Tours - BentotaCategory