2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
BBQ dinner at a outside location.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from most centrally located hotels in Negombo, Colombo, Mount Lavinia, Wadduwa, Kalutara, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Ella, Bandarawela and Haputale.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult.
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most hotels in Selected Cities. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Adult Price is applicable for all the participants.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beyond Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All inclusive - Private Overnight Tour to the Nature Paradise of Belihuloya?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during All inclusive - Private Overnight Tour to the Nature Paradise of Belihuloya?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All inclusive - Private Overnight Tour to the Nature Paradise of Belihuloya?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All inclusive - Private Overnight Tour to the Nature Paradise of Belihuloya?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColombo4WD Tours - NegomboSporting Events - NegomboBus Tours - NegomboOvernight Tours - NegomboNature and Wildlife - NegomboMulti-day Tours - NegomboExtreme - Negombo4WD Tours - BentotaSporting Events - BentotaBus Tours - BentotaOvernight Tours - BentotaNature and Wildlife - BentotaMulti-day Tours - BentotaExtreme - Bentota4WD Tours - HikkaduwaSporting Events - HikkaduwaBus Tours - HikkaduwaOvernight Tours - HikkaduwaNature and Wildlife - HikkaduwaMulti-day Tours - HikkaduwaExtreme - HikkaduwaCategory