Are you interested in?
Nature and Wildlife
649 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2112 Tours & Activities
849 Tours & Activities
12 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Basing out of Colombo needn’t mean missing out on Sri Lanka’s wildlife delights. On this private door-to-door tour, experience a 4WD elephant safari in Uduwalawe National Park with its photogenic reservoir and mountain range. On your way back, stop in Ratnapura to see the historic temple of Maha Saman Devalaya and explore the gem museum. Please note: Tour excludes national park entrance fees and guide fees.
- Make the journey to Uduwalawe National Park in a comfortable private vehicle
- Explore the park by 4WD safari vehicle to see the elephants
- Visit Maha Saman Devalaya temple and the Gemmological Museum in Ratnapura
- Take it easy with round-trip private door-to-door transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation from Colombo to Udawalawe National Park and back in a modern, air-conditioned vehicle
English speaking Driver
Fees for the historical temple of Maha Saman Devalaya
Fees for the gem museum in Ratnapura
4 wheel safari jeep fee
Entrance fees to Udawalawe National Park
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
in colombo any location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY vishwa colombo tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 86683P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColomboBus Tours - NegomboNature and Wildlife - NegomboSafaris - NegomboBus Tours - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - KalutaraSafaris - KalutaraBus Tours - BentotaNature and Wildlife - BentotaSafaris - BentotaCategory