Are you interested in?
Ports of Call Tours
388 Tours & Activities
Galle Fort Tours
568 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2085 Tours & Activities
10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Experience the charms of Galle and Sri Lanka’s southwest coast on a day trip from Colombo, with an expert driver-guide. View endangered turtles at the Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery; see the stilt fishermen at Weligama; and explore UNESCO-listed Galle Fort, where 17th-century ramparts enclose colonial buildings, museums, and shops. Learn about Galle’s maritime history, and visit Talwatte's simple-but-moving Tsunami Photo Museum to chart the impact of the 2004 disaster. Before returning to Colombo, enjoy lunch and discover Bentota Beach.
- Day trip to Galle and Sri Lanka’s southwest coast from Colombo, with an informative guide
- Visit the Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery to see endangered sea turtles being cared for
- Take photos of Weligama’s stilt fishermen, who fish from poles lodged in the sea
- Explore 17th-century Galle Fort, a fortified complex of colonial mansions, museums and arty shops
- Witness the devastation of the 2004 tsunami at the Talwatte Tsunami Photo Museum
- Stop for an included lunch at a local restaurant
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
As a permission of Sri Lanka Tourist Board, Pickups should be Level 01 Hotels (Safe & Secure Certified)
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Colombo Port
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is require
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Note: Itinerary is designed according to time availability. Sanota Walkers will not responsible for any deviation as per client’s/Chauffeur request.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lanka Tour Host Pvt Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Galle Full-Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Galle Full-Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Galle Full-Day Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Galle Full-Day Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 13348P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPort Transfers Bus ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportColomboShore Excursions - NegomboPort Transfers - NegomboBus Tours - NegomboAirport & Hotel Transfers - NegomboPorts of Call Tours - NegomboShore Excursions - KalutaraPort Transfers - KalutaraBus Tours - KalutaraAirport & Hotel Transfers - KalutaraPorts of Call Tours - KalutaraShore Excursions - BentotaPort Transfers - BentotaBus Tours - BentotaAirport & Hotel Transfers - BentotaPorts of Call Tours - BentotaCategory