12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover top attractions along Sri Lanka’s stunning southern coast on this private shore excursion. Travel comfortably by air-conditioned vehicle between locations, with complimentary port transfers. Highlights include a boat ride through biodiversity-protected Madu Ganga, a visit to the UNESCO-listed Dutch Fort, and leisure time to enjoy the palm-fringed shores of Hikkaduwa Beach.
- Private shore excursion of Balapitiya and Galle, with round-trip port transfers
- Enjoy hours of uninterrupted sightseeing, and be back to your ship in time to sail on
- Cover a mix of natural and historical attractions, from beaches and rivers to a 17th-century fortress
- Upgrade to include snorkeling, scuba diving, or surfing at an additional expense
Saved to wishlist!
Service of an English Speaking Chauffeur Guide.
1-boat safari in Madu river.
Water bottle (per-person).
Fees for the optional scuba diving, snorkelling or surfing.
Food and drinks.
Expenses of personal nature.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Gate No A1, Port of Colombo, 19 Chaithya Rd, Colombo 00100
- Port of Colombo, 19 Chaithya Rd, Colombo 00100, Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coastal Ride to Galle from Colombo Port?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Coastal Ride to Galle from Colombo Port?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coastal Ride to Galle from Colombo Port?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coastal Ride to Galle from Colombo Port?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 16052P859
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColomboShore Excursions - NegomboBus Tours - NegomboPorts of Call Tours - NegomboHistorical Tours - NegomboFull-day Tours - NegomboShore Excursions - BentotaBus Tours - BentotaPorts of Call Tours - BentotaHistorical Tours - BentotaFull-day Tours - BentotaShore Excursions - HikkaduwaBus Tours - HikkaduwaPorts of Call Tours - HikkaduwaHistorical Tours - HikkaduwaFull-day Tours - HikkaduwaCategory