3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Private Air Conditioned Two Way Transfer From Your Hotel
4WD Safari Jeep
All Local Taxes & Charges
Wildlife Entrance Ticket to Udawalawe National Park
1 Bottled Mineral Water Per Person
Food / Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Mattala Rajapaksa International Airport, Hambantota, Tangalle Sri Lanka
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Port of Colombo, 19 Chaithya Rd, Colombo 00100, Sri Lanka
- Port Control Hambantota, Hambantota, Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KINGFISHER TOURS SRI LANKA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Udawalawe National Park Safari with Naturalist?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Udawalawe National Park Safari with Naturalist?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Udawalawe National Park Safari with Naturalist?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Udawalawe National Park Safari with Naturalist?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 104893P130
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursPhotography ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportColomboShore Excursions - NegomboNature and Wildlife - NegomboPorts of Call Tours - NegomboPhotography Tours - NegomboShore Excursions - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - KalutaraPorts of Call Tours - KalutaraPhotography Tours - KalutaraShore Excursions - BentotaNature and Wildlife - BentotaPorts of Call Tours - BentotaPhotography Tours - BentotaCategory